Natural light and maximum resistance.
Elyplast is the registered trademark which heads a broad range of laminates in reinforced polyester resin with glass fiber. The fundamental characteristic of the translucency of the Elyplast materials allows for the transmission of a pleasant morning light, uniformly distributed throughout the building. This important prerogative, together with the characteristic of durability, lightness, easy workability, laying and transportation, means that these products have a wide range of applications in industrial, residential and agricultural buildings.
Elyplast production is divided into different conformations.
- Curved corrugated and square corrugated plates
- Supported translucent corrugated and square corrugated plates
- Supported opaque corrugated and square corrugated plates (Elyonda and Elyonda LT)
- Corrugated and flat roll laminates
- Double-sanded fiberglass (DPC)